January 1 New Year’s Day
January 16 Martin Luther King Day
February 2 Groundhog Day
February 12 Lincoln’s Birthday
February 14 Valentine’s Day
February 20 Presidents Day and Washington’s Birthday (A.C.A CLOSED)
February 28 Mardi Gras Carnival
March 12 Daylight Saving
March 17 St. Patrick’s Day
April 1 April Fool’s Day
April 14 Good Friday
April 16 Easter
April 17 Easter Monday
April 22 Earth Day
May 5 Cinco de Mayo
May 14 Mother’s Day
May 20 Armed Forces Day
May 29 Memorial Day (A.C.A CLOSED)
June 14 Flag Day
June 18 Father’s Day
July 4 Independence Day (A.C.A CLOSED)
September 4 Labor Day (A.C.A CLOSED)
September 10 Grandparents’ Day
September 11 Patriot Day or September 11th
September 17 Citizenship Day
September 22 Native American Day
October 9 Columbus Day
October 16 Boss’s Day
October 31 Halloween
November 5 Daylight Saving
November 11 Veterans’ Day
November 23 Thanksgiving
November 24 Black Friday (A.C.A CLOSED)
November 27 Cyber Monday
December 7 Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day
December 25 Christmas Day (A.C.A CLOSED)
December 31 New Year’s Eve
Apopka Child Academy Application >
Apopka Child Academy Parent Handbook >
About our Payment schedule
• Tuition is due every Tuesday the upcoming week. A $20.00 late fee will be added if not paid by closing time on Friday.
• Late pick up Fee $1.00 per minute after 7:00 p.m.
• Return Check Fee $25.00.
• The center requires two-weeks advance notice when taking earned vacation time. It is highly recommended that vacation time be taken during full week school holiday break.
• A child not attending any day of the week or less than three days is charged for a full week. A child with a doctor’s note is charged for half a week to reserve a place.
• For two or more children in same Family, 10% Discount for the older child.